Thursday 1 July 2010

Smell the mothballs?


This blog's been quiet a long time, ain't it?

It's probably going to stay that way.

I don't guarantee my silence (hell, I can't make any promises), but I'm just not really feeling this whole music-reviewing shebang, these days.

Thanks for sticking with me, though. It's lovely of you.

If you'd care to follow my online ramblings elsewhere, though, may I point you in the direction of my rambling, thematically bereft, focus-free personal blog, the Intellectual Hooligan?

… and, as of quite-recently, my design and copywriting blog, in which I strive for a slightly (slightly) more focused and businesslike tone.

Once again, thank you for your perusal of Heavy Soil's reviews – and for your tolerance of that hideous mothbally ponk. It's been spesh. Adieu.

No comments:

Related articles