Thursday 21 August 2008

Heavy Soil Is Changing


For some time, now, this has been a deserted blog. The soughing saharan winds have whistled over its arid pages. Tumbleweed has tumbled unheeded.

(Poetry. Pure poetry.)

But Heavy Soil is going to become fertile once more. I am drawing up plans. To this end, I have made it look a little less ubiquitous. Even though, I must say, it still looks pretty ubiquitous. But it'll do, until I create something better.

What about content, though?

Heavy Soil will, from next week onwards, offer you this:

Each weekday (Monday to Friday), one recommended song or piece of music, a line or two about why I think it's interesting – and, godwilling, a link to somewhere you can listen to it. Last.fm, most probably.

So. Fire up your feedreaders! It's going to be one heck of a ride.

No comments:

Related articles